The order taking on the Site is made according to the following successive steps that the Customer shall respect to complete his order.
1. Selection of the items: On the Site, the Customer selects, chooses and validates the identification and the quantity of items he wishes to order (whose availability is to be confirmed when appropriate by RIGOON); the items are added to his "Bag".
2. Verification of the selected items: The Customer can freely change his online "Bag" with the selected items, delete an item initially selected, change the quantities ordered or add an item by clicking on the corresponding elements available within the "Bag". On the "Bag", the price of the items is automatically displayed.
3. Confirmation of the selected items and order validation: Once the Customer has completed his selection and when he wishes to validate his "Bag" composition, he should identify:
- if he has an account ont the Site: by his e-mail address (username) and password ;
- if He does not have an account on the Site, in particular: with his name, his usual address where the order will be invoiced, his phone number.
The Customer must also validate:
- the delivery address of the order -it being understood that the online sale is open to purchasers from countries listed on the drop-down menu when creating the account;
- The desired shipping mode (express or standard mail);
- and finally, the selected payment mode.
Once regularly entered and validated all the information, the price of the items and the possibly transport fees as well are automatically displayed. After disclosure of his bank card number, the Customer clicks on the button "Confirm my Payment” in order to debit his bank account.
The authorization to debit his bank account issued by his bank is displayed. It is recommended to the Customer to save and/or print on paper form the said debit authorization. Upon authorization of debit of the bank account of the Customer by his bank, his "Bag" is directly transmitted to RIGOON's Oder-picking Department and an order number is displayed. This order commits the Customer upon receipt of the "Bag" duly completed and validated by the order record page display.
4. Acknowledge of receipt of the order by RIGOON: RIGOON then acknowledges receipt of the order by e-mail sent to the address provided by the Customer. Pursuant to the provisions of the Civil Code, the Customer formally accepts the use of e-mail for confirmation by RIGOON of the order content.
This e-mail of confirmation includes all the information disclosed by the Customer with indication, where appropriate, of any difficulties or reservations raised by the order (availability of ordered items, delivery times or selected payment mode). It refers to the order number assigned to the Customer by RIGOON.
5. Item shipping: At the time of shipping of the ordered items to the selected address by the Customer, RIGOON sends an e-mail informing the latter of shipping and the receipt of payment.